Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bed Rest List has been started

I am counting the days till surgery on the 10th. I know I will have to take it easy for awhile and I know that will be so hard for me to do.

Good news is I saw today that Grey's Anatomy First Season comes out on Feb 14 so I have requested that for Valentines Day. Then I also saw that Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon comes out on Feb 7 so I requested that too for my bed rest days.
Those along with some new books should make the bed rest bearable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh darn it. If we lived closer I would loan you the sex in the city series to watch while you are in bed rest. Maybe you can borrow it when you come and clean my kids closets lol wink wink. I wanna see that new husky movie Eight Degrees I think by disney lol.

Jody said...

Good luck with the surgery and I hope you can keep busy while you are on bed rest so you don't get too restless!!! (((HUGS)))