Friday, September 05, 2008

Home again

Home...and insomnia has followed. 2:00 am wide awake probably because I knew there was no rest today but a hit the ground running kind of day. We coordinated our next visit to Austin towards the end of October several factors went into that and it really works well for us. Going to drag hubby and Britt with us the next time. Of course Brae still offered to stay home and let Britt go in his place..lol. He missed his sister and she missed him they each had surprises for the other and a sleepover in Brae's room last night. I am giving them the day off from school today and free go at electronics so they are both happy. I told hubby after I get home this evening which will be late I am not moving from the house again until Sunday morning.

1 comments:

Jody said...

So glad you made it home safely. I sure hope you can get some rest in soon.