Monday, January 15, 2007

Memories

Kids just grow up too darn fast.

Tonight we were transfering over a lot of our home movies to dvds.

I have seen Brae back when he was undergoing treatments in PreK and had no hair, but had the biggest smile.

Britt in her frilly Christmas dresses with hair all the way down her back.

Wow just seems to have flown. I am glad we have taped so many things, I actually want to tape more. I love looking back.

Last night hubby and I were talking about our upcoming 12th wedding anniversary. We discussed how fast the time has flown. Of course me being one that always likes to give hubby a hard time I commented that just think in 12 more years Britt would be 21...needless to say that didn't go over well...haha.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol yeah lets not talk about hte kids being older. makes me sad when i see the kids as babies on tape lol

BarnGoddess_01 said...

since my oldest just turned into a teenager, I am feeling like he is growing into a man too fast!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I also forgot to add, I have always thought your little guy Braden has a smile like a bright beacon, it warms and draws everyone to his inner light.

whenever i see a picture of his smile, it warms my heart!

kel said...

Anne - I know I just want to stop and watch the tapes and concentrate on how adorable and small they were.

Barngoddess - Brittney keeps telling me she is almost in double digits...eek. Thanks, I have always thought Braden had a special smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to do that. I know we'd watch them so much more often if our home movies were on dvd's.