Friday, January 26, 2007

Calgon take me away!

I dont chat a lot about my freelance work I do, but basically I work as a paralegal putting together trials. Most of the time I average 8-10 hours a week which is perfect for me with the other things I have going on. This past week I logged in 50 hours, that is with hubby being out of town, homeschooling, girl scouts, etc. So needless to say I am exhausted. I wasnt even able to pick up hubby from the airport today, my dad had to take the kids and do it. I won't be complaining about the paycheck because with all the trips to Tulsa, etc it will be nice. But oh I will complain about being tired, lots of complaining. One more week of these kind of hours and then this case should be wrapped up.

Tonight hubby is home going to play video games with the kids and what did he bring his wife for a suprise.....bath salts....yeah for me...so that is where I am headed.

5 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

wow! kudos to your hubby, nice guy :)

I hope you get relaxed and rested

Unknown said...

Enjoy your hot bath woman you deserve it. Hey did he talk to the phone people?

Anonymous said...

sounds fun Kelli....the bath that is, not the 50 hours! Relax and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What a great hubby...so thoughtful! I'd love to find something I could do from home like that. Enjoy your "time away."

Anonymous said...

To all, Kel does alot more than many wives/women I see or hear of.

I'm the lucky one.