Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fun at the Aqaurium

It is always fun to go without having to be just a doctors visit. Today my good friend rode with me and her two kids to go to homeschool day a the aqaurium. I think I enjoyed the ride down their just visiting as much as I did the aquarium. The 4 kids get along so well together.

Here are a few pics from our day. I had my Homeschool Mom sweatshirt on that matched the kids sweatshirts but I forgot to get my friend to snap a pic of the kids and I together.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds cool I can't wait til we go in march or april 1st I guess it is lol.

kel said...

Anne - I know and that will be much bigger than the one we were at yesterday!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

did you go to the one in Jenks?

I like the sharks.....

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me! I love the sweatshirts too.

Anonymous said...

sounds like alot of fun. i love aquariums.