Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Good Question

I recently heard a new song that just encompassed everything I wanted for my kids, but most especially it spoke to me regarding Braden.

It was just such a touching song by Mark Harris who prior to this I had not heard. It is called Find Your Wings. I immediately got the cd.

I had it playing in the car, it was just the kids and I. After playing the song a few times I was telling the kids about specific parts of it and what it meant. Then I told Braden when he got married and had to dance with me at his wedding this was the song we would dance too.

We then started discussing weddings, and the song, etc.
About 30 minutes
Braden: Mom remember that song we are going to dance to?
Me: Yes, what about it?
Braden: I am glad we picked a song to dance to but I have one question.
Me: What's that?
Braden: Whose going to be the bride?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...how sweet. I haven't heard that song but I'm going to look it up. Happy dancing!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol.....good thinking Braden!

it seems like a long ways off but in reality, Braden's wedding day with a real bride isint too far off with the way time flys by.

Tammy said...

That is SO sweet!
Yes, time will fly by...I think about how short my time is with my girls are every day.
Blessings!
~Tammy
http://familydoins.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

lol well he got ya there lol