Friday, June 06, 2008

A very large pile of papers


This is a snapshot of the last two years of Braden's medical records. It measures over 4 inches high. Just two years. Trying to get it all organized for Austin, plus going to see a new local pediatrician this week. That was a chore in itself as most pediatrics offices I called were fine with seeing Britt, but to quote one "we don't really accept new sick patients"...hmmm interesting and very aggravating. Anyway finally found one I think we will like I explained to her that we have experts for everything but we simply need someone local for forms, and for colds, etc. As for Austin so much still to prepare and I am not sure how it is going to work out yet but I am trusting that it will.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What! they don't take sick patients what does even mean ugh who's gonna go to the doctor if they aren't sick.

Jody said...

So a doctors office isn't for the sick it's for the healthy then? Ok. Sorry you have had so much trouble!! I'll pray everything goes smoothly for Brae and your trip to Austin. :)

CFC Flames '04 said...

Hey Kel,

Did you get my first e-mail I sent you about GF stuff? I sent it right after I saw your e-mail on our mommy board. Ask me all you want - I am more than happy to be able to help!
Well, we're off to a sick doctor today. Wish us luck!

kel said...

No Kelly I didn't get the email. My best email is busybusymommy at the hotmail as it even goes to my phone.

Rocks In My Dryer said...

Kel, have you contacted me regarding this: http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/06/wow-hits-winner.html ? If you did, I've lost your e-mail--could you please respond asap? If I don't hear from you tonight, I'll go to the next name on the list.

Brighton said...

Um, isn't that what doctors are for??? So in other words they just want well-baby checks so that they can cash in through the insurance companies for their easy money?? Disgusting. I'm glad you found another pedi.

Good luck!