Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Celebration Continues

What a wonderful birthday I am having!
Today is the actual day and the kids and hubby are doing everything. Brae said "You do have to do one thing today, you have to drive us to bible school but then you don't have to do anything else". I got new clothes from hubby and kids and a subscription to a Runners Magazine that I have been buying.
Yesterday I was surprised at the swim party. Today I have lunch with 2 more friends. What great friends I have. Wonderful all of them I am so blessed.
I decided I didn't want to go out to dinner since basically I have been out to lunch every day this week..lol. So hubby is making chicken enchiladas and all the trimmings it sounded so good so that is what I wanted.
Definetly having a very blessed birthday with all those that I love and think so much of.

2 comments:

Jody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you are having such an awesome week :D!!!!

CFC Flames '04 said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Sounds just wonderful to me. :)