Monday, June 25, 2007

I don't guess I can gripe

I usually gripe that the kids seem to celebrate birthdays for a week not a day. Well I can't complain because this year is my turn. Officially birthday isn't till tommorow the 26th, but it has started early. Friday the lawyer I do some work for gave me a great suprise of cash as well as singing happy birthday to me and that is so not his character that it made me laugh. Saturday my dad cooked dinner for me, we had a not very good cake, but really good homeade ice cream. Today my friends that work at the law office, got me a REALLY good Raspberry Lemon Torte Cake, YUMMY, as well as these VERY pretty purple roses.
Don't know what tommorow will bring, but I know there have been lots of whispering going on between the hubby and kids. When I ask what we are doing for my birthday Brae tells me taking me to McDonalds...He says it with a big grin and laugh so I am hoping that my little trickster is getting his mommy and that McDonald's isn't the plan...LOL...of course if I do end up at McDonald's for my birthday, I will be needing a new husband as well..LOL. No matter what tommorow brings from my family, I have already had a lot of celebrating!

1 comments:

Shane H. said...

Well, happy early birthday to you!!