Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Her what?

This week has been break neck speed. The kids and I left the house at 8am yesterday morning and returned at 7pm. It is crazy. Today Brittney gave me a chuckle. Remember she is only 9. This evening we got in and she wanted to get on the web and play webkinz with a friend's daughter. Well she called the friend using my cell phone. I waited and waited she talked and talked. Finally I said Britt I have to use my phone. She came back in a few minutes and asked if she could use the phone I said no because mom is expecting a work call. She kinda huffed up and said "That really cuts into my private life".

It was too funny, she is growing up so much, so fast. Still not getting me talked into a cell phone though her "private life" will just have to suffer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Kaylie isn't allowed on our cell phones. She can have the house phone not many people call it so she talks as long as she wants lol she has abby, addy, kendra, taylor, olivia i think thats it they all call