Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend wrap up...chicken wings, flyin rolls and more!

We spent the weekend with my aunt in Tulsa. A little shopping, site seeing and fun. Britt had a Junior Vet class at the zoo on Saturday. She says this is what she wants to do so we want to introduce her to as much as possible about it. She disected her first subject....a chicken wing....she thought it was gross but neat. She talked ninety to nothing about it for hours so I think the class was a hit.

For dinner we went to a resteraunt called the Flyin Roll....so neat...it is home style resteraunt, food was great, prices very reasonable and the most fun...the dinner rolls you have to catch them. The kids loved this!





As for coming home, I wont go into details but hubby and I will be keeping our nephews for awhile hoping my BIL and SIL get their stuff together very soon...so I will have two extra this week....should prove interesting to say the least!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my kids would love the flying rolls lol. good for brittney and the vet thing. We suggested that to kaylie and she was like ew gross, lol she doesn't do well with blood. she wants to work in a zoo

BarnGoddess_01 said...

thats great about the vet class! exposing her to all that you can in that area will help her out a lot.

Good luck w/ the 2 extra kiddies. I hope your sil and bil get their shit together for the sake of their children.

Ranni said...

Baby Girl also wants to be a vet. She's only 9 but she's been consistantly saying that since she was 3. That class sounds very neat. Will have to find a zoo near here now that you mention it.

Sincerely hope your family gets things straightened out. Kids need stability and structure just as much as we do.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

How neat about the vet class! Hope the nephew thing works out.And the post below did you have them done at sears. it all looks way familiar. I work there and i have see all the props befoe. but whoever did them did a great job.

kel said...

The pics were done at Sears. I have had them done there before years ago and didnt like them but they sent me a super coupon to try to lure me back in so I did it and am glad they did a very good job this time of course it was the manager so maybe that helped.