Friday, March 09, 2007

Back to two

Today SIL and BIL are suppose to pick up our nephews today. I am conflicted about it. I want them to take responsibility and right now they are "saying" all the right things. Do I think it will last?, sadly no I don't. Who is going to suffer?, the kids.

The boys have been so good this week nothing like the horror stories we have heard before and seen before in regards to the boys behavior. One started writing his name after two days. Not that there havent been challenges but all in all I have seen so much from them this week.

I am ready to get back to our families routine but I am even closer to the boys situation now and the fact that they aren't wanting to leave and go home is breaking my heart. But legally of course they have to go home since their parents want them too. I am trying to get the boys excited about it, but bless their hearts they want to see their parents but they don't want to go back home.

We are due for a super busy weekend Brae has boyscout pinewood derby, Britt will be in the St. Patrick's Day Parade and then dance at the Irish festival....I am sure I will have lots of pics to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sad they have to go home like you say.
Busy busy as usual lol Kaylie's gonna want Brittney to teach her how to Irish dance lol

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh, Irish festival, sounds like a lot of fun!

I hope all works out for your nephews..