Monday, March 19, 2007

Let's pray for a little motivation for him....

Brae is not my motivated one, Britt would do 10 different activities, classes, etc if I would let her not Brae.

I got tickled at his lack of motivation today.

On the way to speech...

Brae: "Mom I can't decide if I want to marry A, S, E, or M" (all little girls he goes to homeschool class, etc with)

Me: "Well you have lots and lots of time"

Brae: "Which one do you think will be rich"

Me: "I don't know but money doesn't matter"

Brae: "Well if they are rich I can just stay home and play video games and not work"

Ugh so a little prayer for some motivation for my son.....it was cute though!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Unreal. Already thinking of sponging off the wife.

We need to work on your son. (wink)

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

That is too funny but the video games do not always disapear. my honey plays on the weekends to relax in the evenings after kids have gone down.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, Braden is funny!

hopefully he'll grow out of it...

Unknown said...

oh lord, has he seen an actual sponge cause we could introduce him to Toya so he can see how she not only sponges off of Andy but my parents. lol

Shane H. said...

Now that thinking ahead...way ahead! Cute.