Wednesday, March 14, 2007

St. Patricks Day Fun

Works for Me Wednesday at Shannons

Here are a few things I did for St. Patricks Day get together we had yesterday.

This is a rainbow in a cup. It takes some time because you have to let each layer set before the next. But the kids loved it so it was worth the time. I would suggest start two days before to make sure you have plenty of time.


These shamrocks were fun and easy. I used the pillsbury refrigerated bread sticks. Using a bread stick make a heart shape, make 3 heart shapes for your clover and a half of bread stick for your stem. Sprinkle with cinnamon and green sugar.


The kids all loved decorating these cookies. They put on the blue frosting, then using a section of an air head sour candy for the rain bow, a little black gel for the pot and a yellow M&M for gold and some green sprinkles for grass.

5 comments:

Jane said...

That rainbow jello is amazing! The kids must have loved watching it develop over time! I did St. Pat's deas too.

Ranni said...

So today, when Baby Girl gets home from school, we must now start Rainbow Jello cups.

Neat.

Unknown said...

cool you come up with the neatest stuff

Mom2fur said...

Wow, you came up with some great ideas! I especially love the shamrocks!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

the rainbow jello is my favorite....I dont think I have the stamina to make it tho........