Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday was yard sale day, after a night of VERY LITTLE sleep I was exhausted. I did really well though so that was good. More money to spend in a few weeks when we go visit Anne!

Friday evening the kids were out by 7:00 pm as they were exhausted from the night before and the on the go week as well! Hubby and I watched "Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, it was good but not great and a little slow to start. But nice to relax and watch a movie. We both crashed earlier.

Saturday found us going to Fayetteville went to Target, the mall, ate at Smokey Bones and then to the health food store. Hubby and I both agree we like the store Wild Oats in Tulsa better than the Ozark one in Fayetteville. So far Wild Oats has the best selection and prices of any health food store we shop at.

This morning was church, dinner with my parents, helping my parents with some paperwork and taking hubby to the airport for a business trip. Kids and I came back cleaned on the garage a little bit and now we are all just doing our own thing for awhile.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow busy busy. 12 more days

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the movie, but agree it was a bit slow. I enjoyed our quite time together much more.

kel said...

Agh...Anne why did you say the days...you know I am much to obsessive and I am so not prepared...LOL...now I will be up at 3am getting my itenirary done...LOL.

Unknown said...

lmao

Unknown said...

Agh, you are gonna love what I just put on my blog post lmao No Pressure!!!