Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Always good...

It is always good to have one of these crazy weeks. Normally working from home and filling in for a friend in the actual office makes it crazy! I am used to doing my work at 3am, not having to get up and presentable and out the door, arrangements made for the kids to do things (luckily they can stay with Matt), but still all this stuff to coordinate.

Thanfully today is the last day! But it does make me more grateful for the way hubby and I are blessed with our jobs, etc. So I guess it is good to do this everyonce in awhile.

We are getting ready to go visit ANNE!

When we go visit my aunt she calls it an invasion, hopefully it wont feel that bad to Anne! We are all very excited...of course with a drama filled weekend with my brother (not going to get into it), then working yesterday and today, speech last night, tennis tonight, boy scouts tonight I have not yet packed...and this is so unlike me I am usually planned out have my word document with all my packing items on it and have started putting them in the suitcase long before now...I am such a organize freak...not this time...Britt and I will start throwing stuff in tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol You mean I got a step ahead of you.We are nearly done packin lol. Pack jackets forcast for sunday morning is 55 Not sure if I would pack shorts lol. I am packing each one a sweat shirt and a light jacket just in case. So far its supposed to rain on Saturday too bummer and lets hope it doesn't.

Brighton said...

Sounds like the night before we left for vacation- nuts! Have fun!