Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Almost there...

The kids and I have an errand list that is long and scary for the day...but after that we should be ready to go! I started packing last night which resulted in these questions:

"What has my son been wearing for socks?" (I found none and I searched)
"Why do they make little girl tshirts to show bellys?" (ugh Britt has already outgrown her tshirts going to have to go up a size)
"What have I been wearing?" (I definetly had no clothes to pack, I even had to email Anne to see if I could use the washer while I was there)

Hopefully I will get all the errands done today with the kids, we will be out all day, then this evening while hubby takes them to church I can finish up. Then tommorow morning we are outta here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Nothing like finding out you need more clothes than right before a trip.

Ranni said...

I have this thing with socks myself. I'm positive that either Mr. Nobody has a sock obsession or my dryer eats them. Make that, just one of each pair. I'm tempted to throw them all out and start over with new socks for all, but I figure that would just be wasted money until I find where the missing socks have gone.

Have fun on your trip!