Thursday, March 22, 2007

Row row row your boat...

It is really nice being ahead with our homeschool and having everything sent to Florida for final grading because it means more play time! We are doing review for the next few weeks so more play...and play we have. We are really enjoying some of our friends being out for Spring Break last week and this week too...we have been having lots of fun...the latest was a new thing for both the kids and I...we went in a canoe. I told hubby he will have to take them when he gets home from PA they loved it.

Here is some photos from our fun Nature filled day...





5 comments:

Unknown said...

They have a canoe rental place in the town I shop. Want Keith to get a little older first then we will do that. Looks like fun

Unknown said...

Awesome pics. I can't wait.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great pictures! canoeing is a lot of fun. I grew up kayaking but lost the 'gusto' for it when I moved to OK....

your kids look like they are having a great time.

Ranni said...

That looks wonderful and so fun! We've got to get out and do more. The kids would love it!

Unknown said...

7 more days