Saturday, March 10, 2007

Derby, Parade, Dancin and it's not even 4 o'clock yet!

Pine wood derby was this morning my little Tiger Cub got 2nd place with his car! Hubby had him at that while I was busy decorating and doing a float for parade. Me and another mom tied over 200 balloons to a sixteen foot trailer. It took almost 3 hours to complete the float. It turned out super cute for our girl scout troop. After the parade headed straight over to the Irish Festival for Brittney to dance. It was very unorganized, but got to see her dance. Hubby headed to run and errand and the kids and I came home. Ugh...I don't have the pics from hubby's camera but here are a few of the float.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice float

BarnGoddess_01 said...

the float looks good!

Shane H. said...

What a fun day!

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

it looks so good. I bet that was so much fun! hope to see pics of the derby soon!