Thursday, March 15, 2007

Awake and not happy about it

I was exhausted this evening. We have some good friends in town this week which is wonderful but has kept us on the go non stop. Also having a yard sale with same friends plus two more on Friday. So been getting ready for that as well. Tonight the kids are having a sleepover to make Friday morning go more smoothly for friends coming over to help with the yard sale.

The boys crash in Brae's room, girls on an air matress in the living room...3 boys...3 girls. They all went to bed pretty easy the rule was they didnt have to go right to sleep but they had to lay down and watch movies. I doze right off at 10:00. 10:30...giggles and doors shutting, I get up and girls are up, one boy still awake other two are asleep. I tell the girls they aren't suppose to be up. Back to sleep doze off actually easier than I thought I would 11:20 I hear door closing...hubby is sleeping right through it all. I get up light is on in Brittney's room I open the door and two of the girls jump and I am like get back to the living room...turns out I interrupted a plot they were about to pull on 3 sleeping boys. So now I am awake and will not even try to go back to sleep until I hear three snoring girls! I have to be up early to set up yard sale so I think this gives me license to be cranky tommorow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what will you do when you get here and have nothing to do for at least a day lol

Shannon said...

Ohhhh! You are a brave AND busy mommy! I hope you get a zap of energy today that carries you throughout the weekend!

kel said...

I didnt update but ugh the boys who went to sleep good for me....got up at 4:30 am....I am done with the yard sale and now exhausted!

Anne- Since we will be driving on Friday I wont have my day to do absolutely nothing...LOL....we will be on the go with you guys just like here...but it will be more fun because we can visit!

kel said...

I didnt update but ugh the boys who went to sleep good for me....got up at 4:30 am....I am done with the yard sale and now exhausted!

Anne- Since we will be driving on Friday I wont have my day to do absolutely nothing...LOL....we will be on the go with you guys just like here...but it will be more fun because we can visit!

Unknown said...

well yeah that's true lol