Friday, February 13, 2009

What a difference...

What a difference sleep makes.
Yesterday I was cranky and frustrated. Frustrated with medical with Brae, frustrated with home school co-op things, and just people in general.
It was a long day with several activities and by 7:00 I was so tired and cranky. I had been cranky most of the day but by 7:00 there should have been warning signs before you had to come near me.
I went to bed at 8:30 and was out fast. I didn't get up till 6 (which is really sleeping in for me).
I feel SO much better. I feel that I can do research on the medical today, face what comes, that kinda thing. Be a better friend. Put up with crazy people better. Just all around better!
I guess my insomnia had caught up with me and add in the stresser factors of the last few days and I was just done.
Now I am better and ready for what comes. Or at least I think I am at 7:30 this morning by noon I make no promises.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

so glad you got some sleep!