Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Straight Hair

I tried to go back to curly hair. I really did. I just can't do it. Takes too much time. My hair is naturally curly I am talking curly tight curls. 5 years ago I started straightening it. I get it done every 8 months. I had thought okay I will let it grow and get the straightner stripped out. But it has been driving me insane. Luckily the girl who does it made me a great deal and so now this week I get to go get it straight straight again. Everyone always says they want volume and curl not me I want flat lifeless..lol. So my treat this week is getting my hair done. I am very thankful for Lisa and for cutting her price down so much for me. She was right I would hate having the curl back again.

3 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

LOL! You can have my straight, flat, lifeless hair! That is exactly what it is. Too funny. All my sisters have beautiful thick,wavey hair - not me. :( They have their share of hair problems I guess but we always want what we don't have....maybe I'll get a perm. ;-)

Another Suburban Mom said...

And I would love to have curls, but I am not sure if they even do perms anymore for anyone under 80.

kel said...

I not only got it straightened but cut too...I have bangs for the first time in years and years.