Thursday, February 26, 2009

If you need a giggle

Check out one of my new favorite blogs CAKE WRECKS.
It is so funny I am always making hubby come look at it. Basically it is a blog about professional cakes that go horribly wrong. Her writing about them is as funny if not funnier than the pictures sometimes.
Some of my favs are Inspiration vs Perspiration. It is actual photos brides have taken in for their wedding cakes and what they actually got. You have to keep in mind these are professional cakes. If she ever features one that is not professional she says it so most all of these cakes cost money! In some cases of the brides there have been lawsuits filed.
Just a fun break to look at the site and read her witty commentary and marvel that people could actually do that. Some of my favorites are the ones where they took the order over the phone and took it quite literal.

4 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

Thanks SO much for this. I needed it! Alex has been a bit ....difficult today.

Stacey said...

hilarious! i even saved the website for future reference!!

 Cha said...

Isn't it a riot?

American Homemaker said...

Cake wrecks is a pretty good one :) I wish I had more time to look at it.