Friday, February 20, 2009

Love Dare day 5 - updated

I had forgot to put the title for the day on before so here it is.

Day 5 LOVE IS NOT RUDE
Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is for their perspective only.

I had joked about this one telling hubby I was going to single space type the list out in 3 pages or less. All in all it is a tough one actually. I don't like hearing things about myself. I did agree and see where the things he listed about me are true. I am sure my close friends will agree with number 1 which was him not liking that I don't say no on things and continue to commit. All in all it was a good exercise for us and there are areas I need to work on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was more nervous on presenting the 3 things to you, than receiving my flaws.

Another Suburban Mom said...

This is interesting. I am tempted to get this book for myself.

Unknown said...

Does day 5 have a title like the others. I'm copying these down so we can do this.

Unknown said...

You can also check out Fireproofmymarriage.com

There is also a online 40 day Love Dare at

http://www.40daylovedare.com/