Friday, February 06, 2009

Quiet

Kids wanted to go to my mom and dad's tonight. Hubby already had plans with his dad to go see a movie that I didn't want to see. I told him to go ahead and go and I would suffer home alone...LOL.

So quiet. I fixed dinner for myself stuff the kids don't like. I ate dessert....yummy and didn't have to share. I caught up on my shows on the dvr. Now I have junk on tv and am just vegging out enjoying the quiet. Trying not to think of all the things I should be doing....I will do those things tomorrow...tonight I am enjoying the quiet.

5 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

Once in a while, aren't those moments wonderful! Enjoy!!!

Another Suburban Mom said...

Good for you. Its like a little piece of paradise.

Unknown said...

I am glad and proud of you to "sit" and veg.

The movie was really good.

Jody said...

Those moments are good :). Granted we love our famlies but sometimes it's nice to just be :).

Stacey said...

aren't mommy-only date nights great!!