Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I know I am posting this a day early but my weekend is looking to be packed full.

I took this pic of the kids in their Valentines outfits.


Hubby and I will get a date. We are leaving straight from Britt's ballgame (I won't get started on how I think it is stupid to have a game that won't even start till 5:30 on Valentines evening.) to go see the play Footloose that is touring. I have never even seen the movie which hubby still can't believe I have never seen it especially since I was such a fan of the movie Dirty Dancing and Grease. Oh well I am really looking forward to the play and time with hubby all to myself. Mom and Dad are taking the kiddos for the night. Yeah for them.

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Have a great time!! You need some you and hubby time :).

Another Suburban Mom said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have lots of fun!