Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Too much time on their hands

We live in a small town. This does not bother me. Things are gossiped about and most of it is untrue, I for one don't let it bother me.

Well apparently someone found my blog from our small town, and tried to use it in regards to my legal work.

Of course they "tried" to do it anonymously. Quite funny because they took so much time putting it together and I don't guess they once thought about the fact that computers leave fingerprints, two phone calls tracing the IP address and the information was found. Delivered where it needed to be and proper authorities notified since it was an attempt to interfer in a federal case (which is a no no in case they didn't know that).

It was nothing for me to worry about since I had done nothing improper and do not discuss details of the cases I am working on. So no problems for me, just for them, which is kind of satisfying. Nothing good comes from trying to do something bad to another. I guess some people just have too much time on their hands.

I wont say anymore on the subject just know that it was quite a day, but I will still be blogging and sharing like I always do, because it is my blog and I put what I want on it and I talk about what I want.

Some people need hobbies!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg some people ugh, the only thing you have ever mentioned has been having to do legal work.Why they would make something bad from that is beyond me der.lol

Shane H. said...

Oh my word! How crazy. I guess you taught them a lesson. Sounds like an interesting day though.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I know what you mean about the local small town yokels....Ive got me one or two of them.

Im glad you got it handled. Hopefully they learned their lesson.

Melissa said...

what a pain!!

Melissa