Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quick Break

Taking a quick break I have been up and cleaning since 5 this morning. I started last night. My daughter is a pack rat it is official...ugh I was ready to strangle her over that bedroom. She is actually a very good helper with keeping the house clean but the stuff she keeps stored and stuffed away in that bedroom! It is all cleaned and organized now. Took stock of what clothes she could still wear. Basically she couldn't wear anything. Her and I are going to go shopping on Monday because she will have to try things on. The closet and drawers are now ready for new clothes. Brae's room wasnt as bad he doesn't keep every paper he has ever drawn on like his sister. Both rooms are done. Brae can still wear almost everything from last summer since the length isn't a big deal in shorts and he hasn't gained around the waist.

At least those two rooms are done. Have tons to get ready for another yard sale sometime in April probably.

Still a whole lot more to do this weekend. This is hubby's last weekend at the part time job so that is great will be so good to have him home on the weekends again.

I have some work to get caught up on but after all the cleaning I definetly don't feel like it. Great news is that one of the big cases I have been working in settled this week so yeah for that. I have a different case going to trial in April which will still make things busy but not near as crazy as things would have been with both trials.

I guess I have put it off long enough back to the cleaning I go!

4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ewww, I do not envy you today. You are doing something Ive been putting off fow a month or so.

maybe with the warmer temps I might catch a case of 'spring cleaning fever'.

Unknown said...

lol I'm afraid to look in Kaylie's room lol I know its gonna be a mess but I will get to it eventually. I took her to goodwill to get new clothes so much cheaper since she grows too fast.

Shane H. said...

You go girl! I need to do the exact same thing. I have one major packrat and one who isn't too. I just can't get motivated. Enjoy having your hubby home on weekends. Mine has worked every weekend for the past 15 years!

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i wish i could clean like that but it is so hard with the boys. Emmy to keeps every picture she has ever colored on or drew on maybe it is a girl thing. :)