Thursday, February 15, 2007

Inappropriate and Funny

Valentines morning hubby goes to WalMart at 5:30 am to get donuts, bagels and some balloons for Valentines. The idea was to get the kids a balloon to tie on their chairs.

He comes home and I look at the balloons. Look at him and say "You bought this for Brittney?". Hubby was like "yeah why?". Obviously my hubby didn't read the ballon. I asked him if he read it and he stated no it had two owls on it so I figured it would be okay.

Well of course Britt didn't get it but I did and I thought it was hilarious and it gives me something to tease hubby about.



In case you cant read it the first said says "What should I wear for Valentines Day" and on the otherside it says "Something tasteful" with whip cream on their strategic spots.

Poor hubby couldn't believe he picked it up but he hadn't even paid attention he saw a valentines balloon and grabbed it, Braden's wasnt anything with an underlying theme. I will still be teasing hubby about the inappropriate balloon next valentines too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol that's so funny

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

That is just to funny por hubby!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, thats funny. And easy to do.