Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dinner and a movie

I received an unexpected bonus this week so hubby and I had to go out and play with part of it. Dinner at Shogun japanese steakhouse...so yummy. Then we went to see the new Hugh Grant movie "Music and Lyrics". It was cute, not the best movie ever by any means but very cute. My favorite part was the first 4 minutes with the campy 80's music video by Huge Grant's "group". All in all it was a wonderful date night out.

Kids are expected home momentarily they had fun staying at their nana and papa's.
Today Britt will be trying Irish Dancing so we shall see how she likes that. It is a 2 hour dance clinic. The rest of the weekend plans are dinner at my parents, church, organizing Brae's room, and lesson plans!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well if brittney likes it she will have to teach kaylie cause kaylie knows a few steps lol. I wondered where you been lol havin fun I see lol

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh, Irish dance is cool! I hope she likes it. I like to watch it :)

Shane H. said...

Oh, Japanese food is my very favorite! Thanks for the movie review. I think I wait and see it on video now. Hope Britt likes the dancing. Sounds fun to me.