Sunday, February 11, 2007

Popular *Updated*

Apparently I am more popular than I thought I was. Now a friend of my brother has found my blog too. Of course I have problems with my brother and have vented before. I also have issues with the way my parents deal with my brother. So someone took it upon themselves to take copies to my brother. I love my brother but I don't particularly like him or agree with his choices, and I have an opinion and use this as a place to vent my opinion.

It really is funny the incident last week, and seeing the hits on my blog and where they are from. I can't believe people care so much about what I vent about. At first it was upsetting now it is almost hilarious.

The issue with my brother does upset me, because he is my brother. But I also have to be honest and say that I don't agree with his choices and while my kids love him and I know he loves them, I still feel as a parent I have to limit his influence on them as I feel they need a different set of values. I also realzie how out of context things can be taken, I can mean things in a joking manner and that not come across, or I can be ticked off and spill more than I intended.

The situation with the "others" where we had to track back to find out where then found out it was during their work hours. That group to me is hilarious. I am proud to know that I bug them so much they go to so much trouble. Could care less about anything I say that would affect them.

I havent decided what I am going to do yet. I like to write too much to just quit writing and I love sharing recipes, etc. So I know I wont quit blogging, but I may change site names. If I switch I will let all of the ones of you I consider blog friends know the new address. For the rest of the bozos with too much time on their hands they can use their considerable time to search for the new one.

I wont delete this site because it is too much a part of me, and I am not ashamed of anything I write here. I have vented here when I am upset. I will use the next one to vent as well. I wont keep moving around to new blogs but I do think it is time to move and of course I will definetly keep the monitor on so I can see all the addresses of who is visiting...I have decided I really like that part of computers.

As for a quick weekend wrap up since I am so popular and I am sure all are waiting with bated breath on what my weekend was like: Friday was a long day, but I so enjoy my job and this case is particularly satisfying. Saturday consisted of cookies, cookies and more cookies...most of which are already delivered.

*Update* - I have decided to keep this site up and keep posting on it. Fun ideas I have with kids, funny stories, etc. If I am ticked off and need a good vent I will either post on a more private blog, or make a password protected post.

4 comments:

Brighton said...

Oh girl, been there. That was what prompted my blog move too. The sad thing is that the relationship that Travis had with his brother and sister is RUINED. Not because of what I wrote, but because they didn't keep their promises to keep their noses out of my blog. Let me know where you travel to, I'll follow!

Shane H. said...

I'm so glad I haven't had this problem yet...and hope I never do. Whatever you decide, please let me know. Where you lead, I will follow!

Ranni said...

Very glad to see you're staying here. I love coming here to read as you inspire me to be a better mom. Some of my family members read my blog thanks to my brother sending them the link. I vent, a LOT more than I should, but they've told me they'd rather me be me than me be censored. Still, I know before it happens when my phone's gonna ring, lol.

Unknown said...

its your blog say what you want screw em lol. I did write some things in mine then was like oh crap when i shared it with sil, so i just added another letter to the url so that she couldn't find it after that lol. But if they have nothing better to do then oh well they need a life. You vent to feel better if they can't respect your opinions on things then screw em