Monday, February 26, 2007

In a circle

This is one of those weeks where i feel like one of those dogs that chases it's tail and never gets it. I just can't get caught up. This week between the kids and I we have 8 count them 8 doctor, dentist, eye doctor, etc appointments. Then Girl scouts, boy scouts, bible study, church, and getting the van in the shop.

I woke up at 3:45 this morning to get some things done for the two attorneys I work for so that I wouldn't have that hanging over my head as well today.

Also for a busy week I got a reminder that I am getting older...had an eye doc appt this morning. It went okay till the doc said "another few years and we will have to talk about bifocals"...what???...ugh...I am getting older.

Off to run in circles and try to get a few things done.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa bifocals. I'm blind as a bat but never heard that one lol. Mom freaked out when she had to get them but luckily she needs glasses so they have a system where they put the bifocals in and you can't see them. Course if you don't wear glasses to begin with I don't know how they will do that lol.

Unknown said...

Oh and just think of when you get here you will have all day Friday to do absolutely NOTHING lol.

kel said...

Nothing what's that?...lol

BarnGoddess_01 said...

wow, you are busy.

I am holding out for lasik

Ranni said...

And to think I was complaining about 4 doctor appts this week. My hat's off to ya!

Unknown said...

Nothing is something you might enjoy lol but its for one day so you wont have time to get used to it lol