Monday, February 19, 2007

Shopped till we dropped!

It's official I have shopped till I dropped!

This morning Britt and I headed out for clothes shopping! It was a must do.

So hard to find shirts that fit her she is so tall. Had to buy bigger sizes. Hit WalMart first found a few things there and got the socks and stuff there. Next Kohls found nothing there. Hit big at Old Navy they were having a great sale. I think I will try to shop there more. They have 1/2 sizes and a 12/14 shirt instead of a 10/12. The 12/14 worked well for Britt. The mall was next. By the time we met hubby and Brae for lunch I was wiped. Britt finally admitted to being wiped out too.

We had a few discussions about clothes and dressing her age and not trying to look older but all in all we are still in agreement on things...and yes I know that wont last!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaylie has to get bigger shirts too lol, she's in 8 pants and 10/12 shirts. I have to say I haven't found a good deal at kohls in awhile. Jcpenney has been really nice to me though lol.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

shopping, I love to shop!

I like Old Navy for my 13 yo, I always find good stuff he likes there.

I do not even bother with Khols anymore.

Shane H. said...

I guess that's one benefit to having boys. They wear about anything!