Friday, February 02, 2007

Date night

My mom called today and wanted the kids to spend the night. They used to spend the night alot but then my brother moved back in with my parents and because of how he is I quit letting the kids spend the night. He has moved back out, still not far enough out to suit me but with a few rules in place we have decided to occasionally let the kids spend the night there again.

So yeah date night! Since Valentines is on a Wednesday we know we wont get to go out then so we may go somewhere like Red Lobster or something tonight. Not quite sure of the plans yet but am looking forward to it.

This will be a busy weekend. Hubby turned in his notice today at his part time job it is just too much working during the week and then the part time on weekends. He has 3 more weekends left. I will be glad.

I will be coaching basketball all day tommorow. End of season tournament, first Brae's age division from 9-1 and then Britt's age division from 2-5. Going to be a long day. It is double elimiation so for sure they will play a minimum of 2 games each. Last year Brae's team ended up playing 6 games, I hope that is not the case tommorow, but I am sure we will have fun.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I still don't know what we are doing on Valentines day