Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tragedies

So many tragedies happen in our world everyday some to those we know others to those we hear about. All touch us but some in that way where you just have to help. This story on Brighton's blog did that to me, it made me want to help.
http://brightonandbear.blogspot.com/
Read the story and if you would like to help use the paypal address on her site even if it is just $1.00.
I know that people have helped us so much with difficulties with medical issues with Braden and this story just tore at my heart and I felt I had to help.
If you cant donate then please pray for the family and all they have to cope with.

2 comments:

Brighton said...

Thank you for putting this up!

Unknown said...

Drunk drivers make me ill. they should not be allowed to bail out instead that money should have gone to the family.