Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday Getting to Know Me!

Welcome to the 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
Here's mine................
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.....yummy Egg Nog...gaggy
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Dear sweet Santa has everything out of the boxes and set up ready for them to play as soon as they wake up their sleepy mom and dad!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White is on the tree, but I like lots of colors too just wasnt the kind of tree we bought but I so love the prelit tree I dont care that it is all white my oranments color it up.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving if I have to wait that long I try to sneak it a few days before if we aren't having company for Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? yeast rolls
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My dad could not wait till Christmas morning we would barely be in bed (now I know it was just enough time for them to set out the presents) we might just be dozing off and then dad would come in our rooms and say hey I think I heard something lets go check if Santa has come. My mom told me he was worse than a kid. Never once growing up did we wait till Christmas morning it was always about 11pm or about 30 minutes after being put to bed and we would be dragged out of bed to the living room. Not me I make the kiddos wait!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? I believe! LOL!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do our exchanges with Matt's family the morning of Christmas Eve, and then in the evening my family. Then after kids are in bed Matt and I exchange and have quiet time.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Chocolate chip cookies and a Pepsi!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!
12. Can you ice skate? I'm not too good but I can stay on my feet unless of course I have a kid hanging on me then sometimes I unbalance.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmmm....I cant narrow it. I know I loved getting my diary as a little girl and as a grown up Matt gave me a bracelet of italian charms that I love.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and sharing the magic with the kids.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate Pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas eve get together with my family and eat appetizer/finger foods it is fun.
17. What tops your tree? A snowman (they invade at Christmas time they are EVERYWHERE in our house)
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving. But I do like to recieve too!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night for serious and for a laugh Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum

1 comments:

Unknown said...

#2 now kel half the fun is fighting with the packaging in your sleep and hearing the kids say hurry up get it out. lol

#7 my dad did that once cause he was tired of us waking them up at 4 am so they set out the gifts and then he turns to the stairs and yells at us to get up now. lol.

#8 Wink!!!!

#10 Pepsi?!!!!!