Wednesday, December 21, 2005

3 Days Left


This is my crafty Christmas present for Brittney. Goes with her new cool room. Of course I couldn't wait and I had to hang it in her room already. It doesnt look as big in the pic put it is about as wide as her twin headboard. I also did a small wooden sign for her door that says "Girls Rule" of course now Braden wants one that says "Boys Rule".

I got the last minute shopping done today. After finding out my brother was bringing his girlfriend (who I have met once) and her 9 year old son. Got both them a few little things. Did the grocery shopping for candy making (tommorow is the day for that).

So tommorow if I can get the wrapping of the latest gifts done and the baking done I will be happy.

Christmas festivities start on Friday evening, because Matt's SIL (I call her his because she is nuts and so I dont claim her..lol) had to change our plans. But that's okay the kids are getting a cool gift from Matt's dad and it will keep them entertained on Saturday so I dont hear "can we open presents" quite as much that day.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Looks great I bet she loves it!!! And too funny about Braden wanting a sign too on his door LOL!! Merry Chritmas!!!

Unknown said...

lol make him an army sign lol Oh your SIL can't wait to hear about that lol