Sunday, December 11, 2005

Overboard

It was going to be a thankful and grateful Christmas but a little slim on physical things.

Then I received a Christmas bonus that was unexpected. I did the grown up thing and paid some on bills, but after that I have went...........you guessed it....OVERBOARD.

Oh well, I love doing it and I am excited.

I bought the neatest thing for Brittney today, she had been wanting a video camera. Well no way for an 8 year old. Well a friend of mine told me about the new VCam for kids. A digital videorecorder/camera made and geared for kids. It was $78 and is suppose to be pretty indestructible. The best thing I know Brittney will think it is the greatest thing ever.

So yes we have went a little overboard, but I love it and am so grateful I can do it. As for Braden his big gift is a First Act Electric Guitar (oh my ears).

As for hubby...I got some cool things too....but I wont tell them here...(LOL I know you were hoping sweetie but I am smarter than that).

So overboard I will go on decorating, on presents, on food and on the wonderful spirit of Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol you sound like me the spirit of christmas and giving has hit me hard this year. hubs and I both said no gifts to each other but I am so wanting to find him something. lol.

Jody said...

LOL you go for it. We would have had a good amount for Christmas but then our car decided to need worked on so that took a lot for us to fix but we are doing ok. I love to give myself though so I know the feeling LOL!!

Unknown said...

Oh you can tell your readers what you bought your hubby. I won't tell anyone. ; )