Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tree Hugger

I now have recycle bins in my kitchen, am not allowed to by paper plates, and get yelled out if I am seen using styrofoam. All this plus other stuff is courtesy of the tree hugger to be living in the house.

At first I thought it was a phase but it is only becoming more consistent. She will spend an hour researching the congressman in Alaska and sending him a letter about the polar bears.

Her door is covered with homemade posters about the enviroment. I am getting a kick out of my husband's reaction. Not that he is for polluting but he is also not on the global warming band wagon. So it is kinda funny and will sure to bring interesting conversations to our house in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH the pain and horror to come.
: )

Another Suburban Mom said...

Good for her. Did you ask her if the poster paper has been recycled?

Stacey said...

we have the same battle in our house. but balance is good!