Time to train!
I am officially signed up for the OKC Memorial Marathon (I am doing the half marathon).
13.1 miles!
Eeek.
My friend Stephanie is doing it too. I think we can keep each other motivated.
Just knowing I am registered kicks me in gear.
I am going to find a few local 5 and 15k's to do before the marathon. I think there is one in March and the first of April to get me back in the swing of races before the marathon.
Looks like homeschooling is exploding!!!
10 months ago
2 comments:
A friend of mine that goes to my church just ran the Dallas half marathon (Dallas sounded awesome) in 2 hours! I was like "your kidding me!" That won't be me but I was pretty impressed with her time.
That so won't be me either. I have heard Little Rock has a really neat one too.
Post a Comment