Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun Cooking

Today was cooking with Britt and 3 of her friends. We are having a little get together tomorrow so I took the oldest 3 girls and 1 sister to help me make all the goodies.

We cooked and cooked and cooked. Of course we also had to have American Girl dolls. I had read Jammin's blog yesterday and she showed the cutest aprons she was making so I had to do it too. I love her blog I get so many wonderful ideas from her.

The cookies aren't quite the way I would do them and some of them have way more decorations that I would use but it was so fun. The girls all did great. We had Brae and another boy here too and they wondered in towards the last and helped out too.



6 comments:

Kim said...

Anxious to taste all the hard work!

rofkahr@gmail.com said...

The girls had the time of their lives and the tree, well I know why I don't like to transport food! I had to go buy some green icing and do a little fixing! I think Sophie should be the only one to eat the tree bc I'm sure her fingers and tongue were all in it!

kel said...

LOL...I tried to keep a close watch on her and her licking fingers...LOL

CFC Flames '04 said...

You do know that if we lived closer, I would be spending a lot of time at your house don't you? What fun you all have!

Jody said...

Looks like it was a fun time had by all!! So when can I drop my boys off? hehe!! I should bake more.

kel said...

Kelly if we lived closer you would be so welcome anytime! You too Jody!
We did have fun yesterday. Fun today too I have to post pics soon.