Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm still here!

Those that know me well know why I have been missing in action. Roller coaster ride with Brae and medical issues. We have been in Austin this week. Hopefully we will get to take a little break and have some fun before we go home. I know when Brae is feeling better because he gets even ornerier. He keeps everyone laughing he is such a trooper. I thought I would throw up a post so that my hubby's lovely pic wasn't still at the top. Hopefully we will get out to a neat Christmas light display and I can post something fun next instead of a post on medical issues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wishing you all the best

CFC Flames '04 said...

We're still praying for all of you! Hope all is well. I'm glad you'll all at least be together for Christmas no matter where you are.