Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Christmas Fun

Today we got together with some friends for a little Christmas togetherness. It was so fun. Stephanie opened up her house for us all....12 kids...and 6 adults...she is brave..lol. I brought the food that the girls helped make yesterday and a few other treats. We decorated tshirts, stockings, made ornaments and more!

Here is a pic of all the kids with their shirts they made. The only one missing in the pic is the youngest she is a little shy but who wouldn't be with all those kids!



After the party the kids and I went to the bank and turned in their change. Then went to the store and had fun filling a cart up for toys for tots. They were so excited. Also stopped by the mall and got the kids pic with Santa, I will have to get it scanned and up. Neither one argued that they were too old, but I know it will come soon enough.

1 comments:

Another Suburban Mom said...

Looks like you had fun. I don't know if you regularly read my blog but today is the cookie exchange!