Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ready to go

Brae and I will leave in the morning for doctors appointments in Austin. My aunt said traffic is likely to be worse depending on the evacuations getting out and National Guard going in. But other than that not even suppose to rain while we are there in San Antonio/Austin area.

I have maps ready. I found 3 different gluten free bakeries, one in Plano, one in Austin and one in San Antonio. We are looking forward to trying them. Brae will love being able to eat anything in the restaurant and not having to worry about it because everything is gluten free. Wish we had those kind of places closer to us. Of course hubby is using that as a plus for us moving sometime in the future. Me not so sure I want to move that far away. Oh well we have awhile to think about it.

I am anxious to discuss several things with the doctor and to get results of tests.

Brittney is looking so forward to her time with her daddy. They are planning a movie, miniature golf, dinner at Olive Garden. She says she will still miss me. I know she will be better staying here getting her school done and having daddy time rather than tagging along to doctor visits.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hope the weather is good to you. Have a safe trip

Kim said...

Have a safe trip. When you all get back we really need a playdate!

Stacey said...

safe travels!!

Stephanie said...

I forgot you guys were leaving! Keep us posted and BE SAFE!

Mr. Sweet Rocks said...

Be Careful on your trip! See you guys when you get home.