Friday, November 24, 2006

Yep I am one of those

One of those crazy people in line in the cold...yep that is me.

Awake 3:30

Standing in line at Kohls 4:00

In Kohls grabbed all my stuff I wanted out of there 5:18

This year my dad wasnt in town to watch the kids so they had to tag along. Hubby took them into WalMart with him, since at least that way they were inside.
He got everything on his list. Best Buy people camped out all night I heard t was nutty crazy beyond belief, but hubby braved it after WalMart and got all he wanted except one item they were sold out of. Hubby and kids waited in checkout longer than anything.

I hit JCPennys, Micheals, Sears and attempted Limited Too but decided it wasnt worth it. Basically got everything I went for and was home by 7:00.

Now it is time to take a nap, before we drag out Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Best Buyers here were filling the lots at 1am and the store said they had like 70 employees working this morning to control the mob. lol I didn't go anywhere. I have a cold and the majority of shopping is done. Andy and Toya went to Kohls though for a dvd player.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you are one brave chicky!

with a brave family :)