Monday, November 27, 2006

Motivation

I need some motivation.

I have so much I need to do and things that I want to do.

I just can't seem to get myself excited to start.

I got the Christmas tree put up, other than that I just have boxes and boxes and boxes of decorations waiting to be put up.

Hubby did get the lights up last night.

Britt and I are leaving for Tulsa for fun girls time this afternoon.

I did get our bag packed and homeschool completed, but other than that I have been avoiding getting things done. Maybe after a little break away I will feel more motivated.

4 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

WE did our tree as well no lights but we are all to sick i hope you and brit have a great time together

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you find some and tell me where to get it!

Unknown said...

hope you two have a good time

BarnGoddess_01 said...

send me some motivation when you find it pleaseeeeeeeeeee