Saturday, November 25, 2006

No choice

I don't have a choice. I have to go grocery shopping today. The kids and I are going to brave WalMart to get groceries today.

Normally I would do this on a weekday morning, but we bought the bare necesseties last week when we returned home and we have to do a stock up.

I sat here this morning and did my month of menus. Actually I did them up till the 22nd of December because I know I will need different groceries for Christmas dinner.
It took me about two hours but it saves so much time and money in the long run.

I will be trying lots of new recipes and will let you know how they turn out. Doing things with spinach and more veggies in them for Braden's new diet. I am not a big spinach fan but it is imperative in his diet so going to try to find things that it is good in. We all love pasta so I found several dishes with pasta, spinach, lots of cheese as well as other things.

Off to WalMart...hope we make it...ugh...a Saturday and the weekend after Thanksgiving...does not sound like a fun shopping trip.

3 comments:

dakotablueeyes said...

Seriously a month of menus I don't know what I'm having day to day let alone monthly lol

kel said...

It takes time, but it really does make things so much easier once it is done.

BarnGoddess said...

I hope you braved Wal-Mart today okay :)

I try to plan our meals every week or every 2 weeks depending on our schedules.

You have got your stuff together for planning that far in advance!

and thanks for the insights on homeschooling. I appreciated your comments :)