Sunday, November 26, 2006

Advice

Britt has the stomach bug, up at 11:30 last night sick. This morning she was laying around, not feeling well when she asked her brother the following:

Britt: Braden do you have any advice for me?

Brae: (looks at her) what?

Britt: About being sick, because I am never sick and you have a lot of experience and I thought you could tell me what to do when I am bored and stuff.

Brae: (looks at her like she is crazy)

I guess at least she was looking to her brother for advice. She is feeling better, I hope she continues to improve. I have had the bug too. We are going to a concert tommorow night in Tulsa to see "Everlife" and "Cheetah Girls". We are going with a friend and her daughter so should be lots of fun....if we can get rid of this bug before then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

take lots of pics, kaylie loves the cheetah girls

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Have a good time in T-town!

lol, Ibet Braden looked at her like she was crazy :)