Saturday, November 04, 2006

Overstressed and overtired

I have been sleeping maybe 4 hours a night. So frustrating. I have even taken some meds given to me by the doc, no luck. I know it is stress, upcoming trip, etc. But ugh frustrating.

I am thinking of starting a Blog to keep people updated on Braden's medical and things while we are there. I havent really decided yet. I know I will post on here, but I thought if I had a seperate one I could give to everyone and then not everyone would have my blog address....because face it sometimes I like to talk about people..LOL.

We will leave out very early in the morning. Looking forward to seeing Kim while we are there. It should help with the stress of everything else.

I will have internet access, I will let everyone know how Brae does.

5 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Have a safe trip!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

I'll be praying for you Kelli and Braden! ((((((((HUGS)))))))) Have you met Kim before? That will be fun!

Melissa

Kim C. said...

Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Safe Trip, got your email glad he's doing good. Hope its nothing serious