Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sleep?

My sleep schedule really sucks.

I have tried all the sleep tips the doc gave me such as not paying bills in the bedroom, etc, so that it is a place to sleep but not where you have dealt with weighty issues.

So far the best for me is taking Melatonin to help me fall asleep. Problem though, I wake up at 3 or 4 am. After that I can't go back to sleep.

If I take Tylenol PM or Benedryl I sleep longer but I am in such a fog the next morning I can't function.

Ugh it is so frustrating and this week seems to be worse than normal. 3am this morning wide awake and I was so exhausted last night. I have a super busy day today and I know I will feel the weight of waking up so early.

Yuck I hate insomnia.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I understand the tylenol PM and benedryl 'fog'! I hate it when sleep eludes me. I feel badly for you. I hope you get your zzzzzzz's back asap. My MD gave me some 'sleeping pills' once and I have yet to take them, I am scared of getting addicted. I know a few people who have. Cant win for losing........

Unknown said...

my sleep has been messed up too for some reason I don't nod off til way after midnight which is unusual for me. But yeah no bills in the bedroom. As scary as my bills are I do them in the morning so I can at least try to forget them by bedtime